Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pre-orders

We finally have the Paypal link set up for pre-orders. We will accept pre-orders through April 19, 2008. Our cookbook is scheduled to print on April 24.

With the recent rumor/announcement that Kazakhstan has suspended adoptions for dossiers not submitted yet, children will now have to wait longer for their forever families. We hope you will consider purchasing a cookbook to help make their wait just a little bit more comfortable.

We are also accepting check, cash or money order made out to Two Hearts For Hope and sent to our address (located on the left).

Cookbooks are perfect for everything from Mother's Day to saying "Thank You" for helping with your adoption!

3 comments:

Judson and Kristi said...

Rock ON Fellow KAZ MOMMIES!!! I have been looking for my paypal link everyday. Operation Cookbook Ordering is now in effect. I am going to work all my frinds, families and maybe even a few strangers. Hopefully hundreds of orders will be places to help the precious angels still waiting on their forever families.

Love you guys
Kristi

MyGirlElena said...

Ladies,
Thank you for putting this together. I am ordering 2 books and will send in a check (should go out in tomorrow's mail). I am also posting on how to order the book on Elena's blog.
Maria

The Cook said...

I ordered 3. Two for the raffle at Kazapalooza and one for me! I am very excited.