Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet L

This is L. She is one of the orphans we had the pleasure of meeting in May.

On the last day we were there she gave us this letter:


Dear Kim and Nanette -


I miss you so very much. I cannot survive. I want to fly to America with you. That is, if you don't mind. I really want to see what America is like and how you guys live there. I also want to fly in an airplane for the first time. Thank you very much for everything you have done for us. Please come again soon. In the meantime, I'll be missing you very much. I'll be waiting for your answer. So long, and until we meet again, I'll be waiting for your letter. On the other side of this paper there is a drawing for you. It is a rose.


I love you,

L


L is one of the kids that was always around us, hanging on every word we said and every move we made. She is DESPERATE for attention. She would practice her English and impress us each day with the words she remembered from the day before.


She is too old to be adopted. What does her future hold?


She needs your prayers. Please join us in praying for her!

No comments: