In 1 month, 4 weeks and 1 day we leave for our mission trip - but who's counting right?!? :)
We have had people not able to join us in Kazakhstan ask how to support our trip. Right now there are three main areas we need help:
1) The first thing everyone can be doing for us is lifting our team and our trip up in prayer. We ask that you pray for each person taking this journey with us. All of these people felt called to serve with us and we are blessed to have them all. Please also pray for our trip. That we may be successful in our immediate goal of building a playground and in our long term goals to build relationships.
2) We are wanting to bring items the orphanages have specifically asked us to supply. If you are called to donate any of these much needed items, please send them to us by April 1st.
- Hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial soap
- Sneakers size infant to 5 years old in new condition
- Pajamas size 0-2 years old in new condition
- 8-10 bumbo seats
- Bean bag chairs (to be shipped at a later date)
- Beads and string for making necklaces
- Small packages of balloons
- Foam stickers
As we get these items in we will be removing them from the list in order to save room in our luggage. We will also add more items as we hear from our team in Kazakhstan.
3) We will be collecting monetary donations for the trip up until the week we leave. If you would like to contribute this way please use the DONATE button on the right side of this page.
Thank you for all the love and support we have been shown!