Sunday, November 16, 2008

Calendar Preview

Muriel, another adoptive mom, made the calendar pages below and is selling them this holiday season. Half the proceeds will be donated to Two Hearts for Hope. Each calendar will have Kazakh and American holidays.

Calendars are $21.25 and can be purchased from our sidebar until November 25th. The calendars will ship the first two weeks of December, just in time for the holidays.


December

November

October

September

August

July

June

May

April

March

February

January

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE it!!! You did such a great job Muriel! It is so neat to see all the beautiful Kaz kiddos of my friends in one place. Thank you for doing this. I hope your effort generates a lot of funds for the kids left behind.

marsrob said...

We'll order 3 - I keep meaning to get to the ordering process and then something takes me away. Please make sure to hold 3 for us! I'll order them tomorrow officially. xoxoxo